Register for Convention
Online Registration is now closed. Please note you can register onsite at convention during credentialing hours. For credentialing hours click here.
Convention Registration – Observers
Observer passes are no longer available, except to delegates onsite.
Convention Lunch and Dinner
Our luncheon and dinner events feature nationally recognized advocates and Democratic leaders. Be sure to stay tuned as we announce the 2014 luncheon and dinner speakers. Tickets sell out fast so be sure to purchase your ticket as soon as possible. Click here to purchase your tickets.
Are you a delegate sending a proxy, or are you a proxy who is attending for a delegate? In order for a proxy to register he/she will need the delegate’s DSCC login information. Please confer with the DSCC delegate for login information.
How does appointing a proxy work?
- A DSCC member elected by a County Central Committee (DSCC ID # starts with D4) may only give his/her proxy to another member of the same County Central Committee (on the most current roster we have on file) who is not already a DSCC member.
- Click here to fill out Proxy Form 1 – BLUE
- A DSCC member elected through the ADEM Elections (DSCC ID # starts with D7) may only give his/her proxy to another registered democrat who lives in the same assembly district who is not already a DSCC member.
- Click here to fill out Proxy Form 2 – PINK
- All other DSCC members may only give his/her proxy to any registered California Democrat.
- In all cases, a DSCC member may not also be a proxy holder – no person may exercise more than one vote.
- In all cases, a DSCC member should give his/her proxy to a member of the same sex whenever possible.
- Click here to fill out Proxy Form 3 – GREEN
The deadline to send in your completed, signed proxy form to the CDP office, 1401 21st Street, Suite 200, Sacramento CA 95811 is 5 p.m. February 21st. If you miss that deadline, you must file in person at the proxy/credentials table onsite at the Convention Center during convention credentialing hours. Refer to agenda for available credentialing hours.
In order for a proxy to be credentialed and eligible to vote, the dues and registration must be paid and they need to be credentialed by 1 p.m., Saturday, March 8 for the statewide endorsing caucus and legislative/congressional endorsing caucuses. For any votes required on Sunday, they must be credentialed by 10am, March 9.
We recommend that the proxy bring a copy of the signed form with them to the convention. After the February 21, 2014 deadline, all proxy forms will be approved onsite at the discretion of the credentials committee during credentialing hours.
The California Democratic Party’s statewide caucuses are made up of individual members who share similar demographics and/or interests. These caucuses have been formed to foster participation in the policy decisions and the outreach programs of the Party. If you would like to join a caucus prior to the convention (to avoid the lines), click here.