If you are a 2015-17 DSCC delegate you must pay your annual 2015 DSCC dues ($85.85) in order to register for convention. Click here to pay your dues. While dues can still be paid, online registration is now CLOSED. Registration will reopen onsite at Convention in Anaheim.
Once you have paid your 2015 DSCC dues, please move onto step 2.
Register for Convention
Individual Form: If you are using a personal credit card, please use the Individual form. Online registration is now closed. Registration will re-open onsite at the Convention in Anaheim, May 15-17.
State Committee/PAC/Organization Form: If payment is to be made with a credit card of a corporation or FPPC State Committee, or if you will be reimbursed by your employer or an FPPC State Committee, please use the State form.
*Please note the deadline for online registration is April 24, 2015 at 5pm.
Convention Registration – Observers
OBSERVATION REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Media Credentials for 2015 State Convention
Media interested in attending the 2015 California Democrats State Convention in Anaheim must apply for credential to cover the convention.
MEDIA REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Convention Lunch and Dinner
Our luncheon and dinner events feature nationally recognized advocates and Democratic leaders. Be sure to stay tuned as we announce the 2015 luncheon and dinner speakers. Tickets sell out fast so be sure to purchase your ticket as soon as possible. Convention meal tickets are SOLD OUT.
Are you a delegate sending a proxy, or are you a proxy who is attending for a delegate? In order for a proxy to register he/she will need the delegate’s DSCC login information. Please confer with the DSCC delegate for login information.
How does appointing a proxy work?
- A DSCC member elected by a County Central Committee (DSCC ID # starts with D4) may only give his/her proxy to another member of the same County Central Committee (on the most current roster we have on file) who is not already a DSCC member.
- Click here to fill out Proxy Form 1 – BLUE
- A DSCC member elected through the ADEM Elections (DSCC ID # starts with D7) may only give his/her proxy to another registered democrat who lives in the same assembly district who is not already a DSCC member.
- Click here to fill out Proxy Form 2 – PINK
- All other DSCC members may only give his/her proxy to any registered California Democrat.
- In all cases, a DSCC member may not also be a proxy holder – no person may exercise more than one vote.
- In all cases, a DSCC member should give his/her proxy to a member of the same sex whenever possible.
- Click here to fill out Proxy Form 3 – GREEN
DSCC delegates wishing to send a proxy to the 2015 State Democratic Party Convention must submit the proxy form by 5:00pm, Friday, April 24, 2015, to the State Party office, 1830-9th street, Sacramento, CA 95811, or file in person at the Convention Proxy/Credentialing desk at the Anaheim Convention Center. Convention credentialing ends at 10:00am on Sunday, May 17, 2015.
The California Democratic Party’s statewide caucuses are made up of individual members who share similar demographics and/or interests. These caucuses have been formed to foster participation in the policy decisions and the outreach programs of the Party. If you would like to join a caucus prior to the convention (to avoid the lines), click here.